Gujarat Natural Resources Limited (GNRL)
Gujarat Natural Resources Limited (GNRL) is an Indian Company with primary focus in upstream oil & gas sector in India. GNRL is a public limited company having its equity shares being actively traded on Bombay Stock Exchange. GNRL, through its step-down subsidiary GNRL Oil & Gas Limited (formerly Heramec Limited), has participating interests in 6 producing blocks in Cambay basin. GNRL Oil & Gas Limited is also operator in five of these blocks.
GNRL Corporate Presentation
- Our specific goal is to reduce the environmental impact of our operations by implementing sustainable practices, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and minimizing waste generation.
- Our measurable goal is to increase the efficiency of our drilling operations by reducing the drilling time and optimizing our well construction designs.
- Our achievable goal is to reduce our carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy sources and implementing energy-efficient technologies in our operations.
- Our relevant goal is to improve our reputation by implementing a robust corporate social responsibility program that focuses on environmental protection, community engagement, and stakeholder communication.
- Our time-bound goal is to reduce our environmental impact by implementing a comprehensive environmental management system that ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and promotes sustainable practices.
- PSCs signed in the year 2001 for 6 small development fields in Cambay basin.
- Received ML in 2003 (effective date)
- Tenure of the contract is for 25 years from the effective date
- Drilled 2 appraisal wells in Kanawara field Carried out HF and other stimulation jobs
- Drilled 7 development & exploratory-cum-development wells
- Hydrocarbon Reserves & Resource Estimated & Audited by Gaffney cline associates
- GNRL acquired Heramec Ltd (renamed as GNRL Oil & Gas Limited)
- Drilled 3 vertical wells
- Kanawara field: 1 well
- Dholasan field: 2 wells
- Field development plan (FDP) of Kanawara field approved by DGH.
- Implemented EOR technologies like Thermo-chemical methods in Allora, Dholasan and Kanawara fields
- Acquired Stake of GSPC in 4 fields by exercising ROFOR
- Reservoir monitoring for optimal reservoir recovery based on cased hole formation re-evaluation with Pulsar & Sonic Scanner logs
- Access the upside HC potential like bypassed oil/low resistivity pays within inventory of existing wells, which can not be identified by conventional logs
- Commenced 1st Phase of development in November 2022.